Concrete & Asphalt Paving Company
Serving Indianapolis and the surrounding area
Concrete & Asphalt Paving Services
Our team delivers high-quality work regardless of the size of the project. You can expect professionalism and punctuality. Sipes is a local Indianapolis paving company serving the people and businesses of Marion County.
- Concrete driveways
- Blacktop paving
- Asphalt repair
- Seal coating
- Crack filling
- Road base
- Residential & commercial paving
Whether you’re in the market for a new driveway, parking lot paving, or asphalt repair your search ends here. Call or email us today for a free estimate!
- Hire the highest-quality paving company for your commercial parking lot repair
- We complete the job on time and within budget
- No need to hire anyone else, we handle everything from site prep to sealcoating
- No matter your paving material, asphalt, or concrete, we’ve got you covered
- From concrete driveways to subdivision roads, we take on all types of pavement projects
- We take pride in our equipment and employees and stand behind our work
- Sipes offers a full range of services from site prep to sealcoating
- You can count on us to be both professional and punctual
- Protect your investment and extend the life of your driveway
- Sealcoating gives asphalt pavements a protective layer
- Comply with ordinances or HOA regulations by keeping your driveway in new condition
Why Choose Us
5-Star Paving Company
We bring high-quality asphalt and residential paving services to homes and businesses. As one of the top paving companies in Indianapolis, we’re able to complete residential and commercial paving projects of all sizes in an efficient, timely manner.
What Our Clients Say
"Our aggregate looks like new again! We will definitely use Sipes again for any concrete needs we have!"
"They were prompt, hardworking, and very detailed in all aspects of the job. Many of our neighbors marveled at the quality of the work."
"They took their time to produce beautiful work and competed it in one day. We were highly impressed with their clean up efforts."