Dean Sipes is the owner of Sipes Asphalt & Concrete. His company aims to provide a quality service that a homeowner can be happy with. Here is an interview with Dean Sipes discussing some common information about Sipes Asphalt and Concrete and why you consider them for your paving project!
Q. What is Sipes Asphalt and Concrete?
- “We are a construction and maintenance company specializing in concrete and asphalt. We provide our services to commercial, residential, and industrial properties.”
Most companies that specialize in paving limit themselves pertaining to the type of work they will take on. Sipes is willing to do it all, whether it is a small driveway or a large parking lot. If you are looking to repave, repair, or replace then Sipes has got you covered.
Q. How did Sipes get started?
- “We had humble beginnings with a few hardworking employees. Great service and word-of-mouth advertising helped us grow each year. After that, we grew as our customers grew.”
It can be tough to break into a business where the market can be so heavily dominated by one or two companies. Despite this, Sipes managed to make a name for itself by starting from the ground up. They have grown exponentially in the past few years and are only going to continue to grow as the future comes.
Q. Does Sipes handle residential paving?
- “We do residential driveways in both asphalt and concrete.”
As mentioned earlier, Sipes handles all kinds of paving jobs. This includes residential areas meaning that you will not have to look far to find a company that can meet your needs. On top of that, Sipes will lay down either concrete or asphalt, so you will not have to worry about limiting your options.
Q. Why choose Sipes over another competitor?
- “We provide what you want to buy and explain all the options and risks that surround your potential project. On top of that, our communication and follow through is the best in the area.”
Having a strong sense of communication is important for any company. Sipes proves this by giving you all the information you could ever need to know about your potential renovation. This means that you know exactly what you are paying for as you pay it.
Q. What areas does Sipes service?
- “The Greater Indianapolis area; including major metropolitan areas like Lafayette, Bloomington, and Ft. Wayne.”
Because they serve such a large vicinity, there is a good chance that they will be able to make it out to your property. With that being said, if you do happen to be out of their reach, then Sipes will swiftly let you know, so you are not wasting your time waiting.
Q. How do I schedule a consultation?
- “Call or email us and we’ll either make a site visit on our own or schedule a meeting with you.”
Scheduling a consultation is quick and easy with a fast response time. Overall, if you are looking for a company that is going to give you a service you will be happy with, then Sipes is the way to go!
How can we serve you?
The professional paving contractors at Sipes Asphalt & Concrete know the ideal conditions for pouring concrete or asphalt. Whether it’s a new driveway, parking lot, or crack sealing, we’ve got you covered. Call Sipes for your paving estimate and the best paving solutions in the Indianapolis area.